The President of Direct Supply Inc
“As I reflect on the last 33 years, I do know that God has blessed me with this business, and I could not be more thankful and proud of all the people who have made this company what it is today!”
- How long have you been in the industry?
- How long has Direct Supply Inc been around?
Thirty-three years – as a Founding member of Direct Supply Inc., we’ve been together through it all.
- Favorite part of Direct Supply Inc?
All of the people that have come into my life. Employees, customers, vendors, sales reps, etc. My favorite role is talking to them! 😊
- Your job summary in a little kid answer
I do many things besides counting dollars.
- Your job summary in a president’s answer
Oversees all the financial aspects of the company, opportunities for expansion, customers, products, markets, etc.
- Favorite project you have ever worked on?
Setting up Direct Supply back in 1989.
- What is the most challenging project you have ever worked on?
Becoming the sole owner in 2007 and enjoyed continued growth, even in an economic slowdown.
- What is the most rewarding project you have ever worked on?
Purchasing the current building back in 1993, thinking we had more room than we would ever need, and looking at us now bursting at the seams.
- One piece of advice for young adults entering the workforce?
Integrity: Be truthful in all aspects of life.
- Why do you think Direct Supply Inc has been around for 33 years?
We treat our customers, suppliers, and the Direct Supply Team like we would like to be treated.
Check out other Q&A's