Meet Aimee, our Specification Sales Representative
- How long have you been in the industry?
- How long have you worked at Direct Supply Inc?
- What is your favorite part of your current role?
Meeting with clients to show and educate them about our products. I also like to be a resource for them.
- One thing you would change or to keep growing in the industry?
Sustainability and well-being are great for people and the environment.
- When you first started your career and now looking back at all the years and all the experiences you have gained. What is the biggest difference?
The most significant difference is the technology. I started with hand drafting and rendering. Now everything is done on a computer, from digitized renderings to VR to the newest AI, which has been a positive and exciting change.
- Your job summary in a little kid answer
Specification sales consultant with a focus on the A&D industry.
- Your job summary in a president’s answer
I consult with Interior Designers and Architects across Michigan and Northern Indiana on how to best integrate a wide range of interior products into their projects. With a focus on products from Pionite, Nevamar, Hanex Solid Surface, Sugasture, Rehau, John Boos, Kraus, and many more.
- What do you think will be trends in 2023?
Lots of curves, rich fabrics, textures, and saturated colors combine with organic textures, natural wood, and biophilic décor.
Check out other Q&A's